Some lovely people have organised a fundraising meal for Sam this month!
Find the facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/821153981386751/
Join us at the beautiful Rockaway Park in Temple Cloud for a seasonal, all vegan fundraiser feast cooked by Two Trees Catering and friends.
Expect a tasty 4-course meal featuring seasonal foods and a choice of puddings, plus musical interludes with Tarantism acoustic! Full menu below.
You can bring your own drinks if you like, and we will have some of our own goodies available too – bring cash.
The meal is a fundraiser for the costs of supporting anarchist prisoner Sam Faulder, a miscarriage of justice who has done over ten years in the prison system. Having experienced much abuse already, she was sadly diagnosed with cancer a few months ago, but has still not had any treatment due to failings of the prison service and NHS. See her website http://freedomforsam.org/ for more information.
£20 advance tickets only, please book by emailing twotreescateringUK@gmail.c
There is parking on site and the 376 bus from Bristol stops nearby.
The venue is ground floor level. There are some small steps that can be accessed with help.
Children welcome. Sorry, no dogs.
Please get in touch with any particular dietary or other needs. The menu won’t be gluten free but we can try to offer alternatives if requested.
Menu for the night, all vegan, gluten free options available:
* Apple, beetroot and nut cheese salad and smoky coconut flakes
* Potato latkes with celeriac remoulade and pickled kohlrabi
* Hazelnut crusted portobello mushrooms on root vegetable mash with balsamic port reduction and winter greens
* Chocolate Cheesecake with cider poached pear and maple praline (with gluten free option)
* Pumpkin mousse pie with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce